Beginning in Fall 2020, staff interested in using SBIRT as part of their office protocol can connect with Student Wellness for help with implementing this practice in their space. Below is an overview of the process.
Protocol for Offices Interested in Implementing SBIRT Strategy in their Office
- Email Student Wellness of interest in SBIRT becoming part of their office process.
- Student Wellness will share document of information that highlights strategy rationale, and key points of the overall strategy.
- Student Wellness will schedule an initial call/meeting with the office supervisor (or staff team) to go over implementation steps.
- Student Wellness will send online Brief Intervention training to staff to watch on their own time prior to next meeting.
- Student Wellness will work with identified office staff to build screening assessment into their office practices.
- Student Wellness will create the office specific Qualtrics survey for the office with the staff member’s names added in.
- Student Wellness schedule a final meeting to review brief intervention training, and answer any final questions on logistics prior to launch of strategy in office.
For more information, please email Student Wellness at email@example.com