Nicotine is a commonly used drug among youth, young adults, and college students. While many people want to quit using, they find it challenging to do so. If you have felt this way, you are not alone. Quitting or cutting down on nicotine use is a process and there are many resources available to help you.
Iowa State Resources
- Student Wellness can help with resources and information about nicotine and other drugs.
- Offer counseling and support services for various concerns including substance use.
- Connect with a provider to learn more about medications available to help with quitting tobacco/nicotine use.
- If you or someone you know is in recovery or considering recovery from an addiction, this campus program can be a great resource for you.
- Quitting tobacco is a process. Whether you are thinking about quitting, are not yet ready to quit, or have already quit, Quitline Iowa can help you with each step of the way.
- FREE, accessible, and confidential service available to anyone.
- They have access to services and programs available to help people quit tobacco/nicotine.