Welcome to the Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) at Iowa State University (ISU). Collegiate Recovery Community is a support-based and student-focused program to provide and connect students in recovery or seeking recovery from issues such as substance use, gambling, gaming, and more to the necessary services, resources, and opportunities to help them thrive at ISU.
Student Health and Wellness started building this community in early 2018, and plan to grow the opportunities and resources for students over the coming years. Click the buttons below to learn more about CRC, upcoming projects, and resources available.
Support Services Available in CRC
- CRC Student Organization (Rootless)
- Weekly Smart® Recovery Peer Support Group Meetings
- One on One Wellness Coaching with CRC staff
- Substance Free Social Programming Opportunities
- Connections to Academic Support Services on campus
- Connections to Treatment Options on Campus and in the Community
- And more!
For more information:
If you are interested in learning more, becoming involved, or simply have any questions about CRC at Iowa State University, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Association for Recovery in Higher Education
Iowa State University became a member of the Association for Recovery in Higher Education (ARHE) in August 2018.