Work with Collegiate Recovery Community!
Collegiate Recovery Ambassador (P/T)
- Works in Collegiate Recovery Space (2nd Floor Student Services Building) during evening open hours (5 pm – 8 pm, Monday – Friday)
- Act as a point of contact and provide interested students with information about CRC programs and services.
- Assists with programming and community building events.
- Utilize active listening skills when engaging with current or prospective members of the CRC.
- Helps with preparation for CRC meetings (arrange tables/chairs, organize supplies, etc.)
- Report any issues or needs in the Recovery Space to appropriate staff (Maintenance, building security, etc.).
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
No academic background requirements, a candidate for this position would be ideally familiar with recovery as a concept and feel comfortable talking about it.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Period Closed.