The following are campus and national resources related to cannabis use.
- Student Wellness can help with resources and information about marijuana and other drugs.
- Offer counseling and support services for various concerns including substance misuse.
- If you or someone you know is in recovery or considering recovery, this campus program can be a great resource for you.
- This online tool is a personalized, evidence-based, prevention intervention program based on your marijuana use.
- National Helpline: 1 (800) 662-4357
- Treatment Locator: https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/