Collegiate Recovery Community at Iowa State University is a support-based and student-focused program to provide and connect students in recovery or seeking recovery from issues such as substance use, gambling, gaming, and more to the necessary services, resources, and opportunities to help you thrive at ISU.
Collegiate Recovery Community is a newer program at ISU composed of various support services, resources, and opportunities to support student’s recovery and/or help students get started on their recovery journey. Here are some of the support services connected to Collegiate Recovery Community:
- CRC Student Organization (Rootless)
- Weekly SMART Recovery® Peer Support Group Meetings
- One on One Wellness Coaching with CRC staff
- Substance Free Social Programming Opportunities
- Connections to Academic Support Services on campus
- Connections to Treatment Options on Campus and in the Community
- And more!
Collegiate Recovery Community is about creating the necessary support and spaces for students in recovery or seeking recovery to achieve their optimal level of academic and personal success during their adventure at Iowa State University and beyond.
If you are interested in connecting with the Collegiate Recovery Community, you can email email@example.com for more information or visit our website at https://www.studentwellness.iastate.edu/collegiate-recovery-community/. We look forward to meeting you!