Every year, all first-year students entering Iowa State from high school will be required to complete the online alcohol risk reduction program, AlcoholEdu. Students should log on to Canvas for detailed information and to complete the requirement within the given time frame.
To access AlcoholEdu:
- Go to: https://canvas.iastate.edu/
- Click “Dashboard” on the left.
- Click the tile that says “AlcoholEdu for College.”
- For assistance anytime you’re in the AlcoholEdu program, please click the “Help” button.
- To log back into your account as a “Returning User,” always access AlcoholEdu through Canvas: https://canvas.iastate.edu/
Login problems? Contact the Iowa State Solution Center at 515-294-4000 or visit https://www.it.iastate.edu/support/solution for chat options, hours, etc.
General questions? Contact Iowa State Student Wellness at 515-294-1099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our summer hours are 7:30am-4:00pm, or feel free to leave a voice-message with your information and we will return your call.